Thursday, April 26, 2007

Endymion Spring

Endymion Spring
Matthew Skelton

When Blake finds a blank book in the library at Oxford university, he knows it is something special. As he flips through the pages, he finds a riddle that tells of the destruction of the book. Can he and his sister, Duck, figure out the riddle before the evil and mysterious Shadow catches them?

This was one of the most interestiong books I have ever read. I like that a few chapters in the book are Endymion so you can know what happened to him. I made the desctiption soud like it was a little kids book, but the book was amazing!!!!!! Great job Mr. Skelton.

If you found a blank book in a library, what would you do with it?

Would you prefer to have the life of Blake or Endymion? Why?

How would you navigate through the Stacks?

Please give me your comments and answers to this post.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great book! Hmmm, I think if I found a blank book I would start putting different substances on the pages to see if it was some kind of invisible ink. Maybe it would contain some kind of secret mission or spell or something....

Corey said...

That is a good thought... I would not have thought of invisible ink.

Anonymous said...

i LOVED the book!!! is there a second one????? if there isnt....make sure there is!!! IT ROCKED!!