Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Hello Everyone!

Hey Everybody!


Those of you who are my regular readers, yes I am still using this blog, I just have not posted in a while. I am very close to finishing a book today and am hoping to write a post on it very soon.


On a different note, I know many of you have probably read or at least heard of the Guardians of GaHoole series. One of the things I have always wanted to do was hold something like one of the ice swords (I can't remember what books they are in, but it is like around 10 or so). Well today, I was walking around and Soren stoped by with an ice sword, so here is a picture:

Ok, ok, so maybe it wasn't Soren, but this is a picture of a 2 1/2 foot long Icicle that realy reminds me of an ice sword, so I thought I'd share. I actually found a three foot long one, but it broke as I set it on the ground (not good for fighting with).

Once again, I apologize for not posting in a few months, but remember to keep on reading!

No comments: