Saturday, April 30, 2011

Book of the Month - April 2011

The Book of the Month award for April 2011 goes to...


...Everfound by Neal Shusterman!

Well, this one wasn't a hard choice for once. Had I not read Everfound, it would have been, but I must say, this book blew me away. After I was done reading, I really couldn't think about anything but the book for the rest of the night, and only a truly great book will do that. Really, I shouldn't be surprised, because Neal Shusterman has done that before with Unwind, but for different reasons.

Everfound was so complicated and had so many plot twists to keep the suspense up, there was no way it couldn't win the Book of the Month. The entire Skinjacker seires was good, and as each book was released, it kept getting better, something that just doesn't happen. I can't wait for it to actually be released so you all can read it, too!

I also must give a shout-out to Gone, because had I finished it two days later, it possibly could have earned its own Book of the Month award, but it just couldn't quite compete with Everfound. So while you wait for Everfound to be released, you can read Gone!

Please leave any comments on the book, or your personal book of the month as well!

Follow Corey's Book Talk on Twitter!

Like Corey's Book Talk on Facebook!

No comments: