Monday, February 28, 2011

Book of the Month - February 2011

The Book of the Month award for February 2011 goes to...

...I Am Number Four by Pittacus Lore!

This book, as I believe I said in my review, was one that was very adamantly recommended to my by Amazon.com based on previous purchases, but I was very hesitant to read it. As it turns out, it was VERY good (obviously, since it is the book of the month) and I am very disappointed that it is going to be a few more months for the sequel to come out. The story was very balanced, containing enough action, excitement, romance (if you call it that in high school), sorrow, and just normal day-to-day life. In my opinion, this balance is one of the hardest things to find in a good book.

I would like to appologize that it took me over half way through March to get this simple post up, and I really will try to get them up right at the end of the month in the future. Luckily for me, I can cheat and make the computer say that this was posted on February 28th, but I would rather not have to use this feature. One last comment is that I have not finished any books this month, but I am nearing the end of a long one, and am about a quarter of the way finished with another long one, so I should have a few reviews in the next week or two. Sorry for the three week lull.

Please leave any comments on the book, or your personal book of the month as well!

Follow Corey's Book Talk on Twitter!

Like Corey's Book Talk on Facebook!

No comments: