Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Kidnapped: The Search


Kidnapped
The Search
Gordon Korman

Meg is being taken where no one would think, so she tries to send a message to aiden, clogging toilets with toilet paper rolls. When nobody believes Aiden that the sign was from Meg, he sets out on his own.

Another great read! It is driving me nuts not being able to get the third though!

If you thought you saw a sign from your kidnapped sister, and had been right last time you thought this, would you set out on your own following the clues?

How would you act if the agent in charge of finding your sister did nothing?

If you were "Mickey" and found out that your acomplices did the crime out of hate? Wold you help her get free?

Please give mo your comments and answers to this post.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that if i was mickey i would be very upset that they tricked me into doing somthing that i didnt think was right

Corey said...

I know what you mean. If someone did that to me, I would start screaming in their face.

Anonymous said...

This book looks very interesting. I would like to read it. It looks like a thriller. I love thrillers. This book must be interesting.

Anonymous said...

i loved this book so much i cant wait to read the third one im so excited.................yay

CupcakeQueens said...

I haven't read this book yet, but I think I would get really mad, and I'd be a little bit depressed. But then again, I have never been in that situation, so I can't be sure.

You react differently when things are happening to you.

Anonymous said...

ive just read this book and am dying to read the final third one and i suggest that you read the six book series 'On The Run' by Gordon Korman. It is the prequel to the series of 'Kidapped' and it tells the story of aiden and megs 'fugitive days' and how they free their parents from prison. I suggest that you should rather read 'On The Run' before 'Kidnapped' because it is the prequel.
Well tootleloo