Sunday, January 02, 2011

Happy New Year!



Happy New Year everyone! Sorry I'm a day late, but I was very tired yesterday from staying up until 3:30, so I didn't get around to it.

Aside from wishing everyone a great start to a new year, I have a couple of quick announcements. First of all, I may not be posting quite as much starting tomorrow due to school starting up again. I will try to keep my twitter feed as current as I can, but don't be surprised if a few days go by between tweets, let alone blog posts. With all of my homework this year, I don't have too much time to read. Second, also having to do with twitter, I am using my Twitter account to follow the authors of books that I have read, so if you look at my followers you can find links to authors to follow. I only have three at the moment, but I will be searching for more later. Finally, I will be starting up my Book of the Month post here in a few minutes, as well as a Book of the Year. This will be easier starting next month (well, this month, but I don't have any books read and reviewed yet) since I will have a full month to read. You can also expect Book vs. Movie posts to make a comeback, but I haven't seen any for a while, so it may be sometime in the next few months. (I have heard that the Maze Runner might be a movie!)

I think that is all for now, see you in a few minutes with Book of the Month!

No comments: